Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti was built up in 1970 by Franceschetti brothers. It has been producing and selling big bags and sacks for 30 years now and it has modified its products following the market needs by working thightly connected with its customers and warranting a real support in making its work better. The human factor, which develops in a motivated and harmonious environment, with careful attention to training, information and participation that is implemented through specific quality staff meetings; The working environment, which is periodically monitored to ensure the maintenance of standards fixed by legislation currently in force concerning; Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti was born in the 30s but it is in the 70s that it becomes an industrial SpA company. In the 80s Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti SpA becomes a leader in the national market. In the 90s it prepares its structures to face new challenges for the coming years.
The long-term experience in the packaging industry allows Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti SpA to be first of all a consultant before than a supplier for its customers. The staff, built up by high-specialised members, is available to satisfy any customer need.
The target: our irremissible aims
- Always check the production cycle and the raw materials.
- Alway tes the finished products according to the linked rules.
- Offer together with a highly personalised product range a range of convenience goods at a cheaper cost but with good quality standard.
- Hold on stock different products in order to satisfy the different needs of the customers.
- Thanks to partnership with international companies, we have good relations with our suppliers.
In 195 our company homologated his Planning System obtaining the Quality System according to the norm UNI EN ISO 9002:1944.
In 2003 we obtained the quality system certification according to the norm UNI EN ISO 9001:2000. Certifying company: Société Générale de Surveillance (SGS).
The quality policy adopted by Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti SpA reads as follows: the primary aim of Saccheria F.lli Franceschetti SpA is total client satisfaction, through the constant research into products and technology that respond to all customer requirements.
Identifying needs, understanding problems, technology and a swift and accurate service are considered priorities, alongside technological research, he company's specific experience, product quality and its conformity with current legislation or regulations of the productive network/sector to which the company refers in the manufacture of its products. Continuous improvement, which the company puts at the forefront of its priorities, requires particular attention to:
- the human factor, which develops in a motivated and harmonious environment, with careful attention to training, information and participation that is implemented through specific quality staff meetings;
- the working environment, which is periodically monitored to ensure the maintenance of standards fixed by legislation currently in force concerning;
- the health and safety of workers and other persons, which is guaranteed by thorough observation of legal requirements;
- our “put the client first” policy, which entails particular attention to all our clients’ needs and rigorous observation of contractual conditions;
- suppliers, with whom we establish stable, lasting relationships in order to make processes as reliable and economic as possible.
TESTING AND APPROVAL ACTIVITIES
All organisational process and as a result the productive process are subject to testing activities conducted in conformity with the Company’s certification standards.
Raw materials are supplied by firms that are certified or qualified by the Company according to rigorous parameters in keeping with the highest quality levels. Every phase of the production cycle is carefully monitored by highly qualified and motivated staff. Final tests, which are performed using statistical methods, also involve the use of a UVP system for rupture under stress tests, ideal for testing the resistance to rupture of the products and the materials of which they are made. Approval reports and quality tests are filed in the Quality Department and are available for consultation by clients whenever required. Each big bag is labelled or bears production data references to enable the traceability of materials, work cycle phases and the testing and approval activities performed on them.