We are engineers, architects, developers, help desk consultants: a team with advanced computer skills and a deep understanding of the environment and taxation. Since 1991, we develop projects, integrated solutions, applications for the management of `integrated waste cycle.We call on the Public Administration, Local Authorities, external consultants and companies transport, trading and industrial waste disposal which offer complete business solutions.
We are engineers, architects, developers, help desk consultants: a team with advanced computer skills and a deep understanding of the environment and taxation. Since 1991, we develop projects, integrated solutions, applications for the management of 'integrated waste cycle.
We call on the Public Administration, Local Authorities, external consultants and companies transport, trading and industrial waste disposal which offer complete business solutions.
Since 1996, we develop solutions, projects and products for the application of Environmental Health Fee.
We have developed Wintarif in 1996 for the Consortium of Municipalities of canals as a project dedicated from the beginning to the management of the tariff amount (TIA) 'system tags'.
The proposed system to the Consortium of Municipalities of canals has been cited, among other things, as an example of excellence in several episodes of the famous TV show 'Report' RAI Tre.
- 'Odyssey in the trash' (season 1999/2000)
- 'Odyssey in the trash - updated 9/29/1999' (season 2005/2006)
T hanks to its experience, continuous research and updates in the legislative environment, we are now a national leader in the following areas:
- design of solutions for the measurement of the quantity ;
- direct management of the ' assessment and collection ;
- management of TIA, Tarsu, Tosap and ICP ;
- management of the door ;
- management of ecological islands ;
- systems for the management of curbside collection ;
- tools for the management of customer care ;
- tools for the management of industrial waste .
In December 2011, following approval art. 14 of the Decree 'Save Italy' establishing the new levy on 'Waste and services,' Softline has created important initiative 'Group TARES' which involves - at national level - a group of companies and consultants to work together on the norm. The aims of the group are ambitious:
- Giving voice to the experiences of excellence in fifteen years of application of TIA have accrued over the national territory;
- Propose amendments to the norm, in such a way as to capitalize and allow the development of excellent experiences in the collection of urban waste;
- Make concrete proposals on implementing regulation scheduled for October 2012.
For more info see: services ' group TARES 'and the blog tares.it
For Companies transport, trading and industrial waste disposal we provide, together with the appropriate information, advisory services, supervision and control. We follow by 1992 the activity of production and treatment of various waste treatment plants, solving issues related to the management of records, economic management and respect for the law. We also develop tools to support and optimize the stages of harvesting and micro-collection of industrial waste. See: case history , winsinfo .
We are not just suppliers of computer products, above all, we are a consulting and technology partner of our clients with whom we work actively to develop innovative projects, careful economic sustainability, and effective in the daily: See the services offered, references and case history .
In 2006, Softline has obtained the certification of ISO 9001 for the development of software and integrated solutions for the management of municipal and industrial waste, both for technical and environmental consulting services.