Since 2001, Tennaxia has been helping businesses to sustain and improve their non-financial performance by providing them with overall solutions combining “on-line software” with “business consulting”.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
Our clients’ needs
- Reduce their risks and EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) costs,
- Meet their main regulatory obligations,
- Manage their sustainability performance,
- Anticipate their stakeholders demands,
- Facilitate their governance.
Our beliefs and action principles
- We believe in combining “consulting and SaaS software” (Internet based),
- We develop simple, innovative software solutions, “focused” on their subject and easy to implement,
- We want to provide our clients with the right answer to their real needs: we would rather not provide a client with a solution, than provide one that doesn’t meet their needs,
- We are committed for the long term,
- We share a common vision with our stakeholders, the most important of which are our employees, clients and partners. All our solutions are the result of a joint effort.
- A multi-disciplinary team: designers, developers, consultants, lawyers, a support service, etc,
- A software platform that has been developed 100% internally,
- More than 100 audits and on-site assignments each year,
- A very active client club: Club Tennaxia,
- A formalised CSR policy, based on our own reference text and internal values.
We are 100% committed to:
- Provide you the correct answer to your real needs
We help understand and address your real needs with a subtle blend of consulting, software solutions, content and services tailored to your need and budget!
- Provide you with effective and quality solutions
Each of our solutions is the result of our entire team’s reflection. We put ourselves in our customers’ place: we tailor our solutions to your issues, in an ergonomic and user-friendly way. Our commitments are documented in a Quality Assurance Plan.
- Satisfy you sustainably
We have at heart to maintain a quality relationship with our customers and prospects. The Tennaxia Club allows us to measure customer satisfaction every year and put into perspective their expectations for the continuous improvement of our solutions.