Albarrie - Geotextiles (non-woven) System
Albarrie’s Geotextiles are heavy weight non-woven fabrics that can be used in civil or environmental engineering and construction projects to filter, stabilize, reinforce, separate, drain and isolate soils. Albarrie produces its’ heavy weight non-woven geotextiles from polypropylene fibers using advanced needlepunch technology for high strength at high elongations.
- Weight Ranges: 600 to 3000 gsm
- Thickness: 3 to 10mm
- Filtration/Drainage - retain particles(soil) while allowing passage of liquids(water)
- Separation – prevent migration of particles(soil) into adjacent media(aggregate)
- Stabilization – prevent the movement of particles and erosion forces
- Protection – prevent surface or subsurface damage to membranes and/or containment media through cushioning and tear, abrasion, impact & puncture resistance.
- Embankment Protection
- Erosion Control
- Ground Stabilization
- Geomembrane cushioning
- Railroad & Roadway Stabilization
- Stormwater management
- Tunnel Drainage