Ankersmid - Model APP 100 - Portable Gas Sample Probe
From Ankersmid Sampling
Due to various acid dew points at various applications the probe is heated up to 180°C. A filter element of 150mm is integrated, suitable for most applications up to 1g dust/m3. A significant advantage is that this filter is replaceable without dismounting the probe. with the filter element of 150mm length this probe is suitable for most applications up to 1g dust/m3; with the blow-back function dust loads of up to 10g/m3 can be handled.
Calibration gas can be injected directly into the probe through the calibration gas connection according to EN14181 (regulation for calibration of emission monitoring systems) that enables calibration gas feeding via the filter element of the gas sample probe. The use of the optional high-flow check valve type APP 200 is recommended.
The portable gas sample probe series APP is a perfect completion to the Ankersmid portable gas conditioning system series APS 303/313. Both devices can easily be connected together by the Ankersmid heated sample line type AHL205/025 with the incorporated innovative Quick-Lock System which guarantees a fast and reliable connection.
Using this heated line the probe's electrical power is then fed to the probe via the feed line integrated within the sample line. To avoid cooling-down and condensation of sample gas in the extraction area, the heated sample probe tube type AST 301 is available.
The APP portable gas sample probe is especially designed for portable applications where easy handling, safe and reliable operation as well as easy maintenance at a wide range of conditions is required. The low weight and innovative design guarantees a perfect operation for mobile measurements.
- +180°C operating temperature
- Integrated over-temperature safety switch-off
- Low-temperature alarm contact
- Test gas connection according to EN14181 for calibration/test gas feeding via filter element available as standard
- Back-flush port
- Spun glass cartridge for diesel generators, diesel exhaust or similar sooty applications
- Universal mounting clamp for heated line
- Optional Quick-Lock system for easy, fast and reliable connection of Ankersmid heated lines series AHL
- Very universal applicability
- Compact design suited for most portable applications
- Easy handling
- Easy maintenance
- Mounting eye on housing incl. chain (2m) for easy fixation
- APP 150 with portable heavy duty ABS case for a safe transport, incl. spare filter element
- Integrated filter length : 150mm
- Integrated back-flush/calibration : Yes
- Gas-wetted materials :Stainless steel 316
- Sealing materials : Viton®
- Max. dust loading : 1g/m³
- Max. sample temperature : Depending on sample tube
- Time before ready-for-use : Approx. 15-30min
- Insitu pre-filter : Optional
- Sample pressure max. : 0,5-4 bar abs.
- Ambient temperature : -20°C to +80°C
- Filter element porosity, material : 2µm, ceramics (other materials on request)
- Operating temperature : 0-180°C
- Temperature control
- Self-limiting heating cartridges with
- Power-on indication by red LED and ready-to-use indication by green LED
- Safety features Over-temperature safety switch-off
- Sample gas outlet ¼”f NPT
- Test gas/blowback connection ¼”f NPT
- Sample gas inlet G 3/8”f
- Power supply : 230VAC/450W, 115VAC/450W
- Degree of Protection : IP40
- Electrical connections : Plug and socket connector 7-pin, with 4 meter connection cable
- Dimensions : Approx. 330 x 125 x 220mm (l x w x h)
- Weight : Approx. 2,5 kg