COSA - Model ZFK - Zirconia Oxygen Gas Analyzers
From COSA Analyzers
COSA’s zirconia oxygen gas analyzers are widely used; not only in industries of high energy consumption, such as steel, power, petroleum/petrochemicals, ceramics, paper/pulp, food, and textile industries, but also in various combustion facilities, such as garbage incinerators and medium-to-small sized boilers, as combustion controllers, achieving a significant energy-saving effect. The oxygen concentration control ensures complete combustion, thus reducing CO2, SOX, and NOX emissions and helping prevent global warming and air pollution.
Zircomat Stack Oxygen Analyzer
The measurement of excess oxygen to improve energy efficiency has been well documented and is largely responsible for the reduced fuel consumption now common in power plants, refineries and even automobiles. COSA Zircomat analyzers are proven performers in many tough, hot, and dirty industrial applications where other systems fail.
The COSA Zircomat Oxygen detectors are well-proven with thousands of installations in power plants, refinery process heaters, blast furnaces, coke ovens, incinerators and small boiler and furnace installations worldwide.
The small detector can easily be serviced or replaced while the probe remains in place, thus no disruption of the process is required. The sample gas diffuser protects the sensor from exposure to sample gas contaminants and a built in verification port exposes the sensor to calibration gas. Calibrations can be performed manually or automatically at user programmable intervals.
- Standard ZFK
- The ZFK is designed for oil or gas fired operations with stack gas temperatures up to 1150ºF. This probe uses the natural pressure drop created from stack gas passing across the prove tip to deflect the sample gas past the oxygen detector for measurement. The detector detaches from the probe for service without removing the prove from the stack.
- ZTB Self Cleaning
- Designed for dirty applications with sample gas temperatures up to 1150ºF, the ZTB probe uses plant air to clean the detectors sample gas filter automatically at programmable time intervals and is recommended for coal and black liquor fired boilers or incinerator applications with high fly ash content. The detector detaches from the probe for service without probe removal.
- ZFK-ST High Temperature
- This probe is manufactured from ceramic and can be used on applications burning oil or gas as a fuel with stack gas temperatures up to 2200ºF. The detector detaches from the probe for service without removing the probe from the stack. For special applications, high temperature alloys can also be supplied.
- ZTA High Temperature
- The ZTA is used for sample gas temperatures up to 2900ºF and is available with a self cleaning function. It uses compressed air to educt the sample from the stack. A built-in heater maintains the sample above the dewpoint during start-up. The detector detaches for service without probe removal.
- Detector Detaches While the Probe Stays In Place
- Same Detector for All Zircomat Probes
- Automatic Calibration
- Programmable Range Selection
- Selectable Memory Hold Feature
- Hi-Lo & Self Diagnostic Alarms
- Interactive Message Panel
- Isolated 4-20mA Output Signal
- Simple to Install
- Easy to Maintain
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Combustion Facilities
- Garbage Incinerators