Kanomax - Model AES-1000 - Aerosol Particle Monitor
The Kanomax Aerosol Particle Monitor features an easy-to-read display, can connect to a network via ethernet, and offers simplified monitoring of particulates at multiple locations. The AES-1000 particle monitoring system provides near real time stable particle measurements at low cost. Measurement covers the equivalent range of ISO class 5 through ISO class 8. It uses a long life semiconductor laser to detect optical scatter by particles and an integral heater to provide continuous flow by thermal convection to provide a long maintenance free life.
- Stable and sensitive detection for Particulates of 0.5 microns and larger. Easy-to-read air cleanliness level, equivalent of ISO5 / Class 100 – ISO8 / Class 100,000.
- Unique air sampling method using “heater” to generate updraft, preventing choked flow. Suction pump is not necessary.
- Alarm comes on when the setting level goes beyond the required cleanliness, while monitor gives alarm signal output.
- Link to Ethernet system with purpose of monitoring at multiple location.
- Long life laser. 20,000 hours.
- Compact and light, easy installation. Low cost.
- Monitor and verify clean rooms/Pharmaceutical/Semi Conductor/Food Industry.
- Buffer zero monitoring and management.
- IAQ investigation.
- Display: 10 x LED lights shows equivalent of Class 100 ~ Class 100,000
- Detection method: Light Scattering
- Min. detectable size: 0.5 µm
- Air Sampling method: Updraft airflow generated by built-in heater enables air sampling of approx. 0.26 gal per minutes
- Cleanliness Class: From level of equiv. of ISO5 / Class 100 ~ ISO8 / Class 100,000
- Alarm Display: Alarm LED light comes on when reaching to setting level
- Alarm Output: TTL open collector output in sync with alarm display
- Interface: Ethernet x 1 port
- PowerSupply: DC12 V +/-10% 500mA
- Operating Condition: 0ºC~40ºC 30% RH~80% RH
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.0 x 1.5 inches (192 x 102 x 37 mm)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Standard Accessories: Meter, AC adapter, Mounting plate, Operation manual