MCZ - Model MicroPNS - Gas Collector System
Control system for time or volume controlled gas sampling. Control system for the automated collection of gases and particles on adsorption tubes, wash-bottles, or filters. Application areas include emission/immission measurements, TLV value monitoring, landfill gas sampling.
The control program has a modular structure and, with an optional sampling switching, can log up to 8 sequential samples (optionally up to 16). The control program is freely parameterized and allows fully automatic, unattended operation.
- Internal computer controls programs and physically calculates correct sampling volume
- Program sequences are controlled in real-time with internal clock
- Choose time or volume sampling
- Expandable with sampling switcher and different measuring heads
19 inch tabletop case or rack mount
- with internal pump: 150 to 1,500 ml/min
- with external pump: up to 50 l/min
water separator/permeation dryer
220 V 50 Hz (battery buffer for programs and log data)
- adapter for different adsorption tubes
- different sampling heads matching the application scope
- switching module for up to eight (optionally 16) samples