TenCate Polyfelt - Model TS - Non-Woven Geotextiles
TenCate Polyfelt TS geotextiles are mechanically bonded continuous-filament nonwovens manufactured from UV-stabilized polypropylene. The mechanical properties of TenCate Polyfelt TS guarantee excellent resistance to installation damage, excellent hydraulic properties and outstanding long-term performance.
The Benefits of TenCate Polyfelt TS at a Glance:
TenCate Polyfelt TS is the ideal separation and filter geotextile for civil engineering.
- Stabilizes base courses over low bearing capacity subgrades
- Provides excellent tensile strength and elongation properties
- Maintains the function of drainage systems
- Offers high permeability to water and retains finest soil particles
- Provides high long-term resistance and robustness