Thermox - Model CG1000 - Portable Oxygen Analyzer
The CG1000 is a portable oxygen analyzer designed for industrial and laboratory applications. It has a wide operating range (0.1 ppm to 100% O2, autoranging), a fast response to oxygen changes, and advanced electronic capabilities for easy system integration.
This portable analyzer offers rapid response times of less than five seconds over a single decade, monitors sample flow to ensure reliability, and is easily integrated into control schemes via digital communications and analog outputs.
The CG1000 uses zirconium oxide for precise oxygen measurements. An electronic flow sensor ensures a reliable sample flow. An optional built-in pump allows samples to be pulled from processes under vacuum with pressure compensation.
Compact and lightweight, the CG1000 provides a portable solution for an extensive variety of applications across hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, pharmaceutical, specialty welding, fiber optics and semiconductor industries. Options available for rapid thermal processing (RTP).
The lightweight CG1000 is housed in a compact case with handle, making it easy to transport the analyzer to several different sampling locations.
Easy-to-use, menu-driven software includes helpful system status messages, enabling operators to begin using the CG1000 quickly. Advanced diagnostics and inline help further simplify use.
An electronic flow sensor eliminates the high maintenance and potential leaks associated with mechanical flow meters, allowing reliable monitoring of the flow of gases into the analyzer. A flow alarm can be set to trigger if flow to the analyzer stops.
The CG1000 is the reliable, fast-response portable O2 analyzer for industrial and laboratory applications.
- Rapid response to net oxygen changes
- Fails safe to air instead of reading zero O2
- Reliably measures sample flow
- Reduced expenses by calibrating on percent gases
- Easily integrated into control scheme
- digital communications and analog inputs
- Sensor Type: Zirconia
- Operating Range: 0.1 ppm O2 to 100% O2
- Accuracy: ± 2% of reading or .05% O2 absolute (0.5 ppm O2 absolute for ppm range), whichever is greater.
- Response Time: Less than 5 seconds at 150 sccm over one decade.
- Repeatability: ± 0.5% of reading or 0.1% O2 absolute (0.1 ppm O2 absolute for ppm range), whichever is greater.
- Maximum Inlet Temperature: 160°F (70°C)
- Ambient Temperatures: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
- Sample Flow: 50 to 200 sccm according to user application requirements. The flow rate is factory calibrated at 150 sccm.
- Calibration Gases:
- Zero Gas: From 0.1 ppm to 10% O2, balance N2.
- Span Gas: At least one decade above zero gas (10 times greater) recommended.
- Communications: RS-485, 2-way addressable
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 150 VA; 230 VAC, 50 Hz, 150 VA
- Enclosure: General Purpose
- EMC Directive 89/336/EEC
- Low voltage Directive 73/23/EEC