Since 1993, Simpec has been in the design, construction, installation and service of industrial water and waste water treatment plants. Simpec is to the service of all industries that use and consume water for the different production processes, producing inlet, process and effluent water and wastewater treatment plants. We also produce facilities for water production for human consumption and for waste / landfill sectors. The 30-year experience of Simpec’s human resources ensures that equipment is made-to-measure to the customer’s technical and economic needs. The company operates in compliance with European or national standards: quality, reliability and security are the result of strong customer orientation, strong of our UNI EN ISO 9001 certification, both for design and construction and for assistance technique. With over 700 plants all over the world, Simpec is a leader in the water treatment sector.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
The company mainly operates in the industrial sector at national and international level, dealing with primary, process and exhaust water treatment plants.
We support our customers with post-sale, management and remote-controlled technical support services.
We also undertake renovation of existing facilities,and, thanks to our qualified staff, we offer internally certified laboratory analysis and consulting services for licensing practices.
Our company has an internal workshop for the construction and assembly of the supplied equipment, warehouse spare parts for primary needs and stock of specific chemicals.
Know-how, Innovation, Research, Continuing Training, Technological Expertise, Qualified Personnel and Capillary Assistance: these details make SIMPEC your ideal partner for solving water-related problems.
Simpec’s investment in research enables customers to solve complex problems, as well as the most reliable products and the best applicable technologies.
- Metal and plastic surface finishing (galvanic in general, electroplating, painting, powder coating, anodizing, galvanizing, POP Plating On Plastic, PVD, cataphoresis, barreling, precious metal recovery, fashion accessories)
- Automotive and Aeronautical (PT-ED lines, pretreatment and e-coating, penetrating liquids, chromating, electroplating in general)
- Jewelry and fashion accessories (processing and finishing of jewelry and components/accessories for fashion)
- Iron and Steel (coil coating, rolling mill, wire pickling, machining in general, phosphating, pickling, water jet / water cut)
- Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverages (chemical and pharmaceutical companies, mineral waters and beverages, food and feed products for human or animal consumption)
- Cosmetics and Dermo-Pharmaceuticals (manufacturers of active ingredients, emulsifiers, functional, microbial inhibitors, detergents, cosmetics in general)
- Oil e Gas (water injection, midstream, extraction, energy production, refineries)
- Foundry and Die Casting (molding, metal molds, die casting, detaching liquids)
- Primary, process and discharge waters (water intended for industrial processes or for human consumption)
- Biogas / Liquid Handling Digestate (organic waste treatment and recycling, methanation, anaerobic digestion)
- Industrial Laundry (washing and sterilisation processes)
- Paper a Packaging Industry (Paper production, printig and food packaging)
- Landfill and composting (leachate treatment of solid waste dumps, composting, infiltration and leaching)
- Inert processing, glass and plastic recovery, (soil washing, glass industry, glass recovery and PET)
- Liquid waste disposal and disposal platforms (we design and build platforms that treat industrial and civil liquid waste, waste disposal centers)
SIMPEC is certified ISO 9001 for the design, construction, installation and service of water treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants.
Water Treatment Plants - Products
- Water treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants
- purification plants, physical/chemical plants and biological plants
- Demineralization Plants
- Membrane Plants: reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, MBR
- Primary Water Treatment Plants: Process , Soil, Well, River, Salty and Sea Waters
- SBR Batch Treatment Plants