Since 1993 Simpec works in the design, construction, installation and service of industrial water and wastewater treatment plants. Simpec works for all the industries that use and consume water in their different production processes. Simpec realizes also plants for landfills (leachate treatment), plants for zootechnical effluents and for digestate treatment coming from biogas production. Simpec constructs also treatment plants for third waste disposal. With over 600 plants deployed all over the world, Simpec is a leader in water treatment. With over 30 years of specific industry experience, Simpec personnel guarantee the deployment of treatment plants made-to-measure on the customers’ real technical and economic needs. Quality, reliability and security are the final result of the strong customer orientation. Simpec is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified in the fields of technical design and construction.
- The company works following UE legislation and rules and lows of the destination countries.
- Simpec research and development investments spearhead the effort to supply customer with solutions to complex water treatment problems with best available technologies.
- The company provides “pilot plants” to test treatment solutions at the customer premises or at home.
- To continuously monitor plants and assist customers in plant management, Simpec designs and installs remote control unites.
- Metal, plastic and wood surface finishing
- Mechanical and iron working industry
- Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food industry
- Oil & Gas
- Foundry and Die-Casting
- Primary, process and discharge waters
- Zootechnical effluents
- Landfill, composting, stone and glass/PET processing
- Plants for third waste disposal