The company, which is celebrating its 70th anniversary this year, has been offering innovative, tried-and-tested shredding solutions for decades. From planning, development, design and production to service, everything comes from a single source. At its production facilities in Spittal/Drau and Feistritz/Drau in Austria, Lindner manufactures machines and system components that are exported to almost one hundred countries. In addition to stationary and mobile shredders for waste processing, the portfolio also includes complete systems for plastics recycling and SRF processing. The shredders can be used for municipal solid waste, commercial and industrial waste, plastics, packaging material, paper, light scrap and waste wood as well as specialty areas such as tyres and medical waste.
Innovation as a principle. Quality as a promise. This basic idea has informed the actions of Lindner ever since the company was formed in 1948. As a specialist in shredding technology we produce trendsetting solutions for waste processing – while constantly setting standards with our technological innovations.
Our product portfolio ranges from stationary and mobile shredding machines for waste management through to complete systems for plastics recycling as well as for SRF/RDF production. We also design and execute large projects on request.
With the aim of always finding the best possible solution for each customer, we place our faith in continuous research and further development of our products. The result: machines and components that are that decisive step ahead – in terms of manufacturing quality, productivity and efficiency.
Our three modern production sites in Austria manufacture machines and system components that are used in over 70 countries worldwide.
Lindner Recycling Technology
Lindner – an expert in shredding technology and processing systems – has made quite a name for itself over recent decades. The Lindner-Recyclingtech GmbH focuses on shredding technology and RDF/SRF processing. From waste to plastics, paper and special applications, you won’t be disappointed by our professional service. We have the perfect shredder for your needs!
Lindner’s versatile products range from industrial, primary and secondary to universal shredders and crushers. With our reliable technology and customised shredding procedure, we can create the ideal equipment to perfectly fulfil your individual requirements. Discover our machines now and select the shredder you want.
Shredders and Shredding Solutions
The Lindner group comprises a strong network of six companies operating worldwide and offering numerous services related to shredding technology and SRF/RDF processing. Our bespoke product solutions – including primary and secondary shredders, universal shredders and compact systems – are employed worldwide. We can always offer you the best technical solution for your specific application. And for new applications, we can draw on the analyses and research performed by our in-house technical department.
Lindner's Comprehensive Service Offer
Whenever you need us, our experienced staff will be on hand to answer your call or email. If needed, our team will not only take care of the initial commissioning of machine and system components, troubleshoot and help you source spare parts, but also completely overhaul your system. Regular on-site maintenance check-ups and repair work on the shredders is part of our standard offer. Enjoy our innovative Lindner MIS (machine information system) allowing for detailed monitoring of numerous relevant machine processes.
Lindner Performs Every Single Process
Innovation as a principle, quality as a promise. These two basic ideas have informed the actions of Lindner ever since the company was founded in 1948.
As a specialist in shredding technology, we produce trendsetting solutions for waste processing while constantly setting standards with our technological innovations.
- Founded in 1948
- More than 300 employees worldwide
- 3 production facilities in Austria
- Over 70 export countries
Developing and manufacturing the most reliable and productive shredding systems
The Lindner product portfolio ranges from stationary and mobile shredders for waste management through to complete systems for plastics recycling and the production of SRF/RDF fuels. We also design and execute large projects on request.
At our three modern production sites in Austria, we manufacture high-end shredders and system components that are used in over 70 countries worldwide.
Traditional Family Business Full With Innovative Power
Lindner-Recyclingtech GmbH looks back on a long and traditional history as an Austrian family business. Founded in 1948 as a machine and plant producer for the wood industry, the successful company for waste crushing and processing is now run by a third generation.
With the aim of always finding the best possible solution for each customer, we place our faith in continuous research and further development of our products.
The result: machines and components that are that decisive step ahead – in terms of manufacturing quality, productivity and efficiency.
- In-house R&D
- Mechanical engineering and machine welding
- Electronic component development
- In-house project engineering
As an owner managed, independent family business, we are a strong and reliable partner for our customers, suppliers and staff. Together with Lindner reSource, Lindner E-Tech, Lindner America and our distributors, we create happy customers worldwide. Through systematic, continuous improvement and healthy growth we will continue to find the answers for the challenges of the future.
Quality and innovation for our customers!
- We offer the best technical solution to our customers!
- Tailor-made shredding technology with Lindner´s modular design.
- Our products are robust, reliable and durable.
- Operational availability is a high priority for us.
- We give specific emphasis to easy maintenance & safety.
- The customer is our focus – together, we develop trendsetting solutions of superior value for our customers.
- Made in Europe – value-driven and secure employment!
We emphasize cost effectiveness!
- We meet the challenge: lowest possible shredding cost per ton!
- Customers profit from the energy-saving operation.
- Optimal output also means higher earnings.
- Our products ensure efficient operations.
Commitment, professionalism and motivation are key in achieving our business objectives!
- Every employee is committed to the customer.
- Our staff members actively co-create the business.
- In addition to professional competence, social skills are important for us.
- The next generation is close to our heart: our first-class trainee program ensures the high quality of our products and the future of the enterprise.
- Lifelong learning – a motivational factor for all staff members to constantly acquire new skills and meet new challenges.
Our staff is our most important asset!
- Teamwork plays a big role at Lindner-Recyclingtech.
- The individual opinions of our staff members are important to us and we cultivate open dialogue.
- We offer secure employment to our staff and support them in their personal and professional development.
- Our principles of leadership define our cooperation.
Responsibility for our environment –our company and our products!
- We make a sustainable contribution to a cleaner environment with our products!
- Energy from waste means saving fossil fuels and CO²-reduction.
- Waste as a resource – the material recycling of secondary resources is the most advantageous option ecologically.
- Renaturization of dumping sites and waste reduction lower the environmental impact.
- The constant improvement of our products and manufacturing plants in terms of safety, ecological compatibility and preservation of resources is an important concern for us.
- Sustainable thinking and conduct also entail long-term, close and equitable partnerships with our customers, suppliers, distributors and employees.