The ongoing co-operation with the end users for the development of innovative products is one of the main strengths of the Pieralisi Group. An exhaustive range of machines and equipment designed to meet your needs in the most different fields of application, such as Decanters, Vertical Separators and Belt Presses. Pieralisi offers high-tech solutions to solve virtually any problem concerning separation, clarification and dewatering, with the safety and reliability that ensue from state-of-the art production.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Pieralisi - Model Sansone & Kernel - Separator With Cylindrical Rotating Grid
- Pieralisi - Model Molinova TG - Automatic Continuous Plant
- Pieralisi - Model Cucciolo - Olive Oil Centrifugal Separator
- Pieralisi - Model Leopard Series - Centrifugal Extractors
- Pieralisi - Model FPC MK 44 Series - Automatic Discharge Milk Separators
The passion for innovation has always been the driving force behind the Pieralisi Group. This is just as true today as at the outset when Adeodato Pieralisi set up his first workshop in the small town of Monsano in 1888, the start of this family-run manufacturing business.
From thepost-war period onwards, the Group’s main plant in Jesi has specialised in olive oil machinery and what was once a family-run manufacturing business became an industrial enterprise with a solid organization.
In the 1960’s, Pieralisi revolutionised traditional olive oil extraction systems, conquering domestic and international markets with the first decanter for olive-oil continuous processing. Starting in the 1970’s, Pieralisi moved into new sectors of the market.
The Group’s large experience and know-how in the olive oil sector led Pieralisi to offer centrifugal force as a rational solution to production processes in a wide range of food-processing and industrial sectors. The Group’s success was so rapid that, in just a few years, it established itself as the world’s leader company in centrifugation.
Pieralisi’s constant commitment to research and development of advanced technologies has meant that the Group is now the indisputable leader in providing avant-garde separation solutions through centrifugal force.
Great attention to the needs of a wide-ranging international customer base has led the Pieralisi Group to dedicate human resources and specific technology to the needs of each and every customer. To this aim, the Group has adopted a business organization based on two large divisions: the Olive Oil Division and the Separation Solutions Division.
Olive Oil Division
The key to Pieralisi’s success in the olive oil sector is the continual testing of innovative high-tech solutions aimed at increasing customers’ olive oil yield and quality. This commitment dates back to Pieralisi’s introduction of the first continuous-processing decanter that revolutionized the olive oil extraction process.
Still today the Group provides the olive oil extraction industry with modern plants that are automatically able to handle all processing stages and to keep track of all data for complete traceability of the product.
Separation Solutions Division
The Pieralisi Group provides solutions to all technological problems of solid-liquid and solid-liquid-liquid separation, thanks to the great experience and know-how developed over time in the most important industrial centrifuge markets.
Pieralisi decanters and vertical centrifuges with a wide variety of capacities are suitable for a vast range of application areas, such as: Environmental Area, Chemical Area, Recycling Area, Oleo-chemical Area, Mineral- Fuel and Lube Oils Area, Animal-Based Products Area, Food and Beverage Area, Dairy Products Area.
Reducing Environmental impact, Health and Safety protection of workers, searching for the highest standard of quality in our products and services. These are the essential values that have always guided Pieralisi Group in its activities, and that enable it to continuously improve the performance and transferring the benefits to Customers.
The Pieralisi Group’s commitment for a sustainable development is achieved through the planning, the improvement and constant updating of an integrated business management system, certified in accordance with the UNI EN ISO 9001 standards and inspired by the UNI EN ISO 9004 standards.
All machines are designed and manufactured following strict quality and safety standards, ensuring compliance with the main European and extra EU directives:
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
- ATEX Directive 94/9/CE
- UL Regulations
- Conformity to Technical Regulation of Russian Federation
Pieralisi Group defines the following principles:
- constant improving of the Quality Management System, adjusting it both to the corporate development dynamics and to the regulation trends
- optimizing business processes, focusing on higher value added activities and cutting the unproductive costs
- encouraging the human resources professional growth to increase efficiency and competitiveness of products and services
- offering to customers targeted solutions, cutting edge and with the highest quality standards
- creating a lasting relationship made of trust and corporation with the Customer, sharing the customer focus at all levels in all areas of business
- communicating efficiently and timely the corporate strategies aimed to improve the integrated management system and the business performances
- selecting suppliers qualified and sensitive to the Environment, Quality and work Safety matters, building common strategies in a relationship of common business liability
- promoting the participation of human resources to the Quality Management System improvement process, developing a responsible behaviour in reducing environmental impact and preservation of the health and hygiene in the workplace
Pieralisi Group is committed to spreading and sharing the present principles with all human resources and internal and external partners
Today the Pieralisi Group is an integrated business system oriented towards the global market, with a great capacity for innovation.
The Group includes nine foreign-based companies, strategically located in Spain, Greece, Germany, Netherlands, Brazil, China, Tunisia, France and Columbia. Working in synergy with the headquarters in Jesi, they generate turnover in excess of Euro 140 millions, with a workforce of over 650 people.
Thanks to its widespread network of agents, service centres and spare-parts stores, Pieralisi is truly worldwide and close to its over 26,000 customers, with its specific know-how for every specific market, country and sector of operation.
Innovation and Passion, this is what we look for in our people!
The Human Resources value proposition is to connect our people to the strategies and needs of our customers around the world through evolving processes and procedures, while maintaining a strong Italian production identity.
Young, dynamic, flexible, international, innovative, able to invent and experiment with new solutions, this is the environment that you will find working in Pieralisi Group.
We are present all over the world, we invest in multiculturalism and in management of diversity with technical, commercial and administrative careers which have a single leitmotif, to put people at the center.
We look for people with spirit of initiative and sense of responsibility, open-minded and curious, able to accept the new challenges that the market requires every day.
We make our employees grow up through training courses, national and international job rotation, diversified and challenging career paths.